Wednesday, December 20, 2017

March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5, 2012 "Every artist, musician and poet has the same dream: To leave a monument of their hearts engraven upon the soul of history, so that generations yet to be can see through the window of the past, the people they once were." For some reason, this is a phrase that I said in my dream last night. I think my conscience mind liked it so much that I kept repeating it until I woke up and could write it down. It may or may not make sense, but it seemed like something I was supposed to remember, so I thought I would document it here. Usually I can pinpoint an event in my life, or a movie I've watched, that triggers poignant phrases such as this one, but I am not sure what made this come to me. Maybe it is a phrase I heard somewhere else and my sub-conscience squirreled it away until now. I'm stumped, but you have to admit that it is kinda' cool that I can speak so much more eloquently in my dreams than in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment