Wednesday, December 20, 2017

March 14, 2010

Sunday, March 14, 2010

good morning...daylight savings

My "wittle wamb" woke me up this morning at 4 a.m. (pre-daylight savings time) and asked if she could sleep with me. She hasn't come to our bed for about six months, so I figured it would be alright this one time. I love to snuggle with my kids, but I just can't sleep with them. So, I was up thinking about some things, with her legs across my belly. 

That made me think of when I was young, my sister and I shared a bed sometimes. She propped her legs on my tummy every night! I am not going to say it didn't drive me crazy, but I will say that I was really grateful to have a sister! I can't imagine my life without her! She has always brought so much joy to my life! 

Yesterday, my sister ran the Rex B. Lee 5K run in Provo...can I say how proud I am of her?!!! I am just so amazed that she was able to commit herself to this goal, train, and then run the race!

I ran on the track team in High School and always thought that she would follow suit. Since she was home-schooled through her High School years, she didn't have that opportunity. It has made me sad that I never got to cheer for her in a race. And even though I wasn't able to see her run yesterday, I was cheering for her across the miles. Love you so much Cary!!! You are so AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment