Wednesday, December 20, 2017

March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5, 2012 update It is a new year and I am proud to post that I have actually made substantial progress on the new years' resolution front. For the first time EVER I have made an actual list of things I would like to accomplish, and so far I have kept to it. I decided to keep it short and sweet so here it is: ~read scriptures daily ~exercise once a week ~eat more vegetables Well, it might seem a little on the simple side, but that is my plan you see! I have a greater chance of accomplishing these goals because it isn't too overwhelming to keep track of, or give up on. I might add another three goals mid-year to give myself a good challenge. I was thinking of: ~going to bed before 11 p.m. ~practice flute 3 times each week ~write in my journal weekly I feel like this year has gotten off to a good start! The kids are thriving in school, the older four have excelled at basketball, everyone has been relatively well and quite happy with life! And super chemist is still employed! C'est si bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment