Wednesday, December 20, 2017

February 10, 2014

never thought... ...we'd have to plug in our car to make it go ...i'd be able to type remotely from a "blue tooth" wireless keyboard ...i could take pictures/video with a telephone ...store pictures in a cloud ...my washing machine would play music ...the kids could read their favorite books on a handheld computer screen ...we'd watch movies on a big wall in our home ...play arcade games in the palm of our hands ...purchase groceries on-line and have them show up at my door It is down right ridiculous how far technology has come. It boggles my mind sometimes, and makes my kids laugh when I tell them what it was like when I was growing up..."you had to stand next to the wall mounted phone to talk on it?! You didn't have a computer until you were in college?! You couldn't look at your pictures until you developed them?!" BWAAAA-HAAA-HAAAA-HA! yep, I'm feeling old! side note: I broke my telephone screen and have to replace it...ouch! high-tech stuff is costly!

No comments:

Post a Comment